Innovation is being sought after more than ever on the heels of the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.
Put simply, word is out - in the private and public sectors - that funding innovation in a challenging economy allows companies to remain competitive during difficult times. And pushes them significantly ahead when the economy improves.
According to a recent survey, 93% of senior business executives cited innovation as a top strategic priority.
Such enthusiasm for innovation (backed up by plenty of capital) puts a premium on the research - sleuthing out the most innovative companies on the planet - our group is committed to doing.
Remember, genuine innovation is always rewarded with higher share prices.
And our feature publication, The White Cap Report, will deliver exactly that - big returns - over the coming weeks and months.
As a subscriber, you’ll receive…
- Our flagship newsletter, The White Cap Report, which contains the latest companies to receive the coveted White Cap status.
- Each Wednesday, Louis Basenese will issue his White Cap Portfolio Update e-letter, featuring in-depth analysis and important updates on our existing stock positions.
Also be on the lookout for…
- Karim Rahemtulla issues his e-letter, The White Cap Flight Deck, on Fridays. In it, he identifies the catalysts moving the market. And how they’re likely to influence our trading strategies.
- Smash Hit or Trash It! - where we conduct a lightning quick analysis of the stocks you send us. Once we size them up, we offer our opinion on whether they represent a worthwhile investment or should be thrown on the scrap heap.
- The White Cap Mailbag - where we answer all of our subscriber questions. And, for the record, we’ll answer even the tough ones.
We hope you’ll consider joining us. Click here to sign up now.
- Urgent Buy and Sell Alerts - sent via e-mail when warranted.
Ahead of the tape,
Wall Street Daily